Thursday, January 03, 2013


To all my family and friends all over the world my wish is that the year 2013 will be a healthy, happy and a prosperous year for all.
It is this time of the year that one should pause make a quiet moment and think. Remember those that past away in 2013 cherise their memories. Think of all the good things that happened and wipe out those bad things. We always wish people happiness but do we always try and contribute.
My resolution for this year is to be more compassionate, try and do good to others, be  a better driver on the roads be more tolerant even to the Black Taxis, although this will be very difficult.
Plans for this year is to be more involved in my son's business. Spend more time with my loveones. Do some more maintenance on Mila, spend more time in the gym and just enjoy a healthy lifestyle
To all my cruising friends out there on the seven seas I hope that you will have fair winds and beautiful anchorages
Till later

No comments: